Today was just driving, but at least it was some lovely autumn leaves in Pennsylvania and New York.
We’ve seen a lot of “Wawa” gas stations this trip and just noticed that their symbol is a Canada Goose. So appropriate (as you Canadians may note).
Since I had a lot of time to think, I reflected on what Americans were saying about “Obamacare” and other things. The most telling was the woman who said that their “Constitutional Rights” and laws had been broken by this Administration. No time to ask for details. But am I right to guess that the right to bear arms and the freedom to choose (as in the right to opt out of healthcare) might be what she and others seem to be talking about. I find this all so perplexing. I must learn some more (but not from MSNBC or CNN who “lie” according to our patriot friend in Assateague; by the way, he also loves Ted Cruz!).
Anyway, I have noticed that there are a LOT of billbiards for health Insurance providers (way to get in there!).
Okay, enough.
The drive from Lancaster to I81 along Highway 61 would have been great aside from all the construction. There were diners everywhere: shiny ones!
We got to Watertown for a final night in a Walmart. Since I missed last night’s view from my chair, here are two from here:
No comments:
Post a Comment