March 6, 2014
Hiking and biking IN THE SUN!
Guess what we woke up to? Yep, sunshine and blue sky over the MoHo:
First was a 90 minute walk on the beach. What a difference a day makes:
And we even saw a Long-billed Curlew:
We chatted with Albertan neighbours who are on a eight-month RV trip “around the circle” of Canada and the US. They are complete with MoHo, Tracker, kayaks, bicycles and Kawasaki dirt bikes. Love sharing stories.
Tried Mandy on the leash (for two minutes):
After lunch, I headed out for another 90 minute beach walk, Saw this lonely guy:
These mismatched partners:
And this formation:
I made a little Shell Art (I call this one “Beach Butterflies”):
…then ran in to this Shining Knight on his trusty steed:
I walked on and David continued his many-mile beach ride.
We got back, booked another night here (it’s meant to be nice tomorrow and Spring Break begins!), had dinner and will watch American Idol. A great day.
Here’s a Cat’s Eye View of dashboard contentment:
…and the view from my chair (with Crocs and Mickey Mouse cactus):
No comments:
Post a Comment